Healthy Dates Bar
- 2 cup – dates
- 3/4 cup – Almonds, walnuts, cashews
- 1/4 cup – peanut butter
- 1/2 cup – coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoon – cocoa powder
- Toss everything into a food processor and process until the mixture starts to go smooth and clump into a ball.
- Turn the mixture out into an 8 or 9 inch square dish.
- Use your hands to firmly press the mixture into the bottom of the dish. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Remove the bars from the pan and cut into desired pieces. Enjoy these bars cold or frozen.
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge